Fraser Coast Regional Council’s Infrastructure Incentive Campaign has officially been launched and now is the time to Press Go with your development plans for the Fraser Coast.
Whether it’s a new medical facility or have a tourist attraction you want to create there will be an incentive that suites your needs.
Council offers incentives of up to 100% to encourage development of the Central Business Districts of Maryborough and Pialba, as well as the Scarness, Torquay, and Urangan Nodes in Hervey Bay.
Incentives are offered in the following areas:
1. Residential Delayed Payment
2. Infill Residential Development
3. Special or Significant Benefit
4. Development in the former Local Government areas of Maryborough, Tiaro and Woocoo
5. Development of Central Business District special zones
6. Rural Industry
7. Tourism Park or Tourism Attraction
8. Small Lot Residential Development
9. Medical Facilities
10. Employment Generating Business
11. Over 50’s Lifestyle Development
Comments are closed